- Be a confident self-starter who is pro-active, a sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently.
- Have an ability to develop ideas that meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to spot and put forward ways to maximise revenues by utilising new and innovative ideas.
- Able to work to tight deadlines when needed.
- Able to form excellent relationships.
- Good solid attention to detail.
- Results driven.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Open, honest, with an ability to develop personal integrity quickly and enthusiastically.
- Is willing to understand training and development when required.
- Have great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Have a track record of selling advertising and sponsorship ideally in a radio environment (however we are interested to hear from other enthusiastic individuals).
- Have excellent negotiation skills.
- Be money-orientated.
- Prioritise their own work load.
- Knowledge of the Rotherham & Sheffield area would be an advantage.
- Have access to transport (or able to use public transport) to enable travelling to local businesses.
- Enjoys uncapped commission.
- Potential to work for other sister radio stations.
Freelance Opportunity: South Yorkshire Salary: Initially Commission Based (could lead to permanent salary depending on targets met) Do you have a passion for selling? Do you have experience of sellin...